girlygirl´s Profile 
Name:christina Sarkissian  Email:Members Only
Sex:Female  AIM:Members Only
Age:37  MSN:Members Only
Ethnicity: Armenian  Yahoo:Members Only
Location:California, US  ICQ:Members Only
Last Online:10/9/2002 (GMT)   

99% of the guys that I have met are assholes, Hit me up if you are the other 1% and by the way I am not a psycho girl. Lates

Sorry, girlygirl has no pictures. Check back soon!


Look! girlygirl has no messages. Here is your chance to leave one!

Home |  Pictures |  Search |  Chat |  Contact Us |  User Agreement |  Privacy Policy |  Advertising
Copyright © 2001 WorldLounge, Inc.